PorkyBliss

Follow Your Dreams.

PorkyBliss

Believe To Succeed.

Sunday 24 December 2023

Action! EP

01 - Intro
 
02 - ACTION.   
03 - Fappin   
04 - ADEGA   
05 - Bob   
06 - Amor   
07 - Pink Cocaine (Bonus Track)   
ALL TRACKS PRODUCED BY BEAT POLO.

RH23 RADICAL HEADS

Love to all those who listen to this to this project. Took about a month and I am slowly getting better each track I put time into, Also MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR. I hope you guys have an amazing break off school.. I know I am. 

For anyone who's interested into this life of Julio type shi I'm also still working on TTIL album. I just needa change some tracks because my producing has evolved over the past few months, been learning a lot of new things about making music and it is great! spotify droppin soon...

3 comments:

Ghost

LOVE THE BRIDGE IN THIS AND THE SNARES HIT HARD ASF