PorkyBliss

Follow Your Dreams.

PorkyBliss

Believe To Succeed.

Friday 3 March 2023

Big Ass Storm & New Tracks Coming

 Big Ass Storm Alert! Big Ass Mother Fucking Storm Alert! I'm currently at my cousins place so I'm not gonna publish any beats or songs until Sunday. But anyways, shit has been amazing. I made a track couple days back when I couldn't sleep, shit actually slaps and it's called Train Ratz. I'll release that soon. I also made another beat titled Pats, I made that shit at 3 AM when I was wide awake. I'm gonna release those tracks soon but I gotta get home first when the storm is gone. I swear god be throwing snow at us like how crackers throw money on strippers, some odd shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keemin J (Sound Test)

Just playin around with this shit, outro to this is sexy though..