PorkyBliss

Follow Your Dreams.

PorkyBliss

Believe To Succeed.

Wednesday 1 March 2023

Kemit Rap

I'd have to say... TODAY WAS FUCKING TIRINGGGG. I Mean I couldn't even sleep all night and I tried, I tried. Then It was 7:30 AM so I got ready and left home to go to school. But as I was walking, the floors were so fucking slippery because of the melted ice. Okay so I got to school right, I headed to my wood work class with my boy Travis. OKAY BUT LET ME MAKE THIS QUICK ALRIGHT.

So My next class is Co-op, and I got my placement for Co-op. I picked hall monitoring because, you usually just walk around the halls and you help people around. NOTHING THAT BAD RIGHTTT. As I get to see my trainer, this dude sends me to the gym teacher, and I get sent TO A ROOM, TO SWEEP OFF DUST BUNNIES AND FIX UP GYM EQUIPMENT. Okay I mean I wasn't that mad about it at all but, I Didn't sign up for that shit. Finally when I got done with cleaning I just dipped, I guess that's being a hall monitor. 

So for English class while we were planning on debate arguments, I was writing up some lyrics for a future track, and now those lyrics are placed on a old 2009 beat that I just rapped and published on my blog. Take a listen to it if you haven't guys, but for now, I'm gonna sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bape Partner