PorkyBliss

Follow Your Dreams.

PorkyBliss

Believe To Succeed.

Tuesday 7 March 2023

Marchy March

      Yesterday was so crazy... Me and my homie Dawit met up at the station and we decided "lets go on a adventure" I mean I was down on going to Walmart to get a jacket or a keyboard. He was down for anything, shit was hella fun though. We even got chased by a crackhead, but that's normal here in Canada, especially in the city side of Canada. But we went to many different areas and I copped me a midi keyboard, and I was actually hyped because I have a small midi keyboard but I wanted another one with space so I could play more with the keys.


     Anyways day fucking passes, I have school, shit is horrible and boring asf but I enjoy wood work and Co-op. I get home and I'm like "okay I'm going to try this keyboard" I  turn the shit on, and now I think I need a certain cord to connect it to my fucking desktop to play music on the DAW I use. I swear shit is tiring. Also I'm deciding if I'm going to release Train Ratz this week or next because I'm working on a song with my boy Cunspiracy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bape Partner