PorkyBliss

Follow Your Dreams.

PorkyBliss

Believe To Succeed.

Friday 31 March 2023

Night Drives & College Dinner

     THANK YOU ALL!!! For listening to Night Drives. My first ever album. I made Night Drives because I love listening to music while on late night car rides. I'm still gonna make projects for the future by the way, don't forget about Bussy Purp and Radical Heads mix. For now I'm enjoying some new albums that came out from other artists. I also went to eat dinner at a college with my homies.



The food was actually good, shit had me stuffed including the expresso ice cream. I had a whole fucking set of drinks. AND WE GOT THIS SHIT FOR FREE! Thanks to my nice teacher. Thank you Ms. Nunes. But also thank you guys for taking the time to enjoy my stuff. I won't stop doing this and I get ideas everyday for new projects. ALSO MY HOMIE CUNSPIRACY MIGHT BE FREE SOON, KEEP PRAYING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keemin J (Sound Test)

Just playin around with this shit, outro to this is sexy though..