PorkyBliss

Follow Your Dreams.

PorkyBliss

Believe To Succeed.

Friday 10 March 2023

Radical Heads Movie Night




RADICAL HEADS MOVIE NIGHT



Today was a fucking W! I GOT MARCH BREAK SO I HAVE NO SCHOOL FOR A WEEK. That means I can just spend time making beats and I am making them a hundred percent. But today I started a movie night with people. It was not big big, but it was not small. We watched that horror movie "Smile" that shit was creepy.. I want to start doing more events like that where I can just have an audience enjoy things and speak their own opinions on interesting topics. It is really fun and when you get things done and achieved its a really good feeling at the end. I'm going to host another movie night on Sunday so if you are down
(Please Email Me At Julioalmeida584@gmail.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bape Partner