PorkyBliss

Follow Your Dreams.

PorkyBliss

Believe To Succeed.

Sunday 12 March 2023

W NIGHT AND FUCK MOE!

 RADICAL HEADS MOVIE NIGHT WAS A FUCKING W! WE WATCHED TERRIFIER 2 AND MANY PEOPLE JOINED TO SEE. IT WASN'T HUGE HUGE BUT IT WAS FAIRLY BIG. BUT INVITING CERTAIN PEOPLE GOT ME IN HUGE ASS TROUBLE. Turns out I sent a invite link to a Tyler hub moderator. Now you must be asking why was I in Tyler Hub? Well I thought it was a server that had a great community, but to be honest the community is filled with good, but shitty people. Like some moderators. Anyways I sent the link to a moderator named Moe. Who actually had added me so I thought this punk ass bitch wouldn't have a problem. But no, I get a notification and he screen shot my link and sent it to Tyler hub complaining! Like what a pussy ass bitch. If your ass was so cheesed and scared you could have just told me, but nah your bitch ass whined and talked about banning me you dumb ass cunt. I obviously spoke my side and he talked shit so I did back, but he banned me. Honestly fuck that server, Locked Away is better and If Moe is reading this, I know  people you know that don't even fucking like you. It's crazy how some people you consider friends, actually hate you and talk shit behind your back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bape Partner