PorkyBliss

Follow Your Dreams.

PorkyBliss

Believe To Succeed.

Wednesday 12 April 2023

Bussy Purp Coming Sunday

     I just finished BP, and recorded RAD. Voice sounded trippy but that's the goal. Bussy Purp was honestly very fun to record so I'm excited to release it. But today I just got a call from my teacher, have no fucking clue how but it pissed me the fuck off. I can't be bothered and I have my own goals, I can't just stress over school work, that shit is nothing. Also I do go to school. But a day off is still a horrible crime!?! Fuck that shit man. I'm at a point where I do not care, call me or say something to me I don't give a fucking shit. I got my own private life I want to follow my dreams. Anyways Bussy Purp is fucking coming this Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bape Partner