PorkyBliss

Follow Your Dreams.

PorkyBliss

Believe To Succeed.

Thursday 11 May 2023

Final Draft and RH Mixtape

    JUST GOT OUT OF SCHOOL! FUCK THAT SHIT. I'm making a new album titled Final Draft (I was hinting at this for awhile) I have hella tracks for the album and It's going to have some songs with vox and just instrumental beats. ALSO PRAY FOR THE HOMIE CUNSPIRACY! He got in trouble recently. It fucking sucks you know, but we are trying to get many songs done. I got some tracks that are going to be on the radical heads mixtape, but it isn't done yet. 

NOW I been doing better at school, been doing some designs for bliss and RH as well. I finished a couple tracks recently that will be on the final draft. But I'm going to release the rough drafts on here soon. 


(Thank you all for listening to my shit and enjoying it.)



IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME: 

Email: Julioalmeida584@gmail.com

Discord: UnwantedBliss#3366

Instagram: unwantedblissja


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bape Partner