PorkyBliss

Follow Your Dreams.

PorkyBliss

Believe To Succeed.

Tuesday 6 June 2023

2016

 2016... The year where I found joy in art and music. I made my first user into "StupidBlazz" most of my friends found it goofy but I said fuck them. I only had two people by my side at the time. My homie Brayden and Betina, we played video games and always just hanged out. They had my back a lot at that time so they are real ones fr. I won't say that I wasn't the brightest at the time either, I was fucking crazy too at that time. But that didn't stop me from drawing and making comic books, to being a dj on a music producing app on my Ipad. Believe to succeed bruh, fuck what anyone says about you. I don't give a fuck if a dude called my music shit, I don't give a fuck if a 10 year old, autotune addict made a diss track about me. FUCK EM ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bape Partner