PorkyBliss

Follow Your Dreams.

PorkyBliss

Believe To Succeed.

Wednesday 9 August 2023

100



100 POSTS ON BLOGGER!! It's crazy how much time I spent on this shit. Posting beats and projects and photos. Many people actually enjoy looking at it and it really makes me happy.

I'ma thank the radical head homies, Cunspiracy, and Harlem Goat. We haven't been working much since we are enjoying summer but trust me. The Radical Heads are coming back. 

I'm also going to thank my homie Sorrie. He's helped me a lot and he thanks me for allowing him to use my beats for his videos. But tbh its all him he's helped me most of the time, even the cod gaming community. 

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keemin J (Sound Test)

Just playin around with this shit, outro to this is sexy though..