PorkyBliss

Follow Your Dreams.

PorkyBliss

Believe To Succeed.

Wednesday 4 October 2023

New shiii coming soon

 Life has been interesting lately. I been doing hella beats and I've created hella projects. TTIL is almost done, Cantina is close to dropping, got two other projects but I won't spoil that.. I been working with my homies on songs and I got more shi coming this way. 


The other things. I ALMOST GOT IN A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE. MANZ TOLD THE OFFICE NOW IM SCREWED BECAUSE I HAVE TO TALK IT OUT. THATS SOME BULLSHIT!!! I also been doing good at school so thats one thing, been keeping my grades up. Especially my first period being marketing. I made a blog for the class where I just promote shit. I even print out lil promos I've made. More pretzel shit coming too I want a printer to put my designs on shit. Oh yeah and I also want my respect because I don't want to be bossed around. I'm not your bitch man, and I'm not going to listen too hoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bape Partner