PorkyBliss

Follow Your Dreams.

PorkyBliss

Believe To Succeed.

Friday 15 December 2023

Making changes

    I might have to do different things from now on, sooner or later things needa change. Like I don't know how to explain this but you know theres always that feeling where you just get tired of doing something, you want to start fresh. Kinda like how you learn different things everyday and you want get into something more unique and obscure. I probably don't make sense but who gives a fuck man. 

I just finished the ACTION! Ep and I sent the zip file to my homie Cunspiracy. That dude knows everything about how I am and how I really get into it with music, I mean I trust him, he is a brother to me. 


I'm thinking about posting the action ep on soundcloud or youtube but idk. People always ask me "what's your spotify?" or "do you have soundcloud" and whenever I say I don't they get all shocked but, the main thing is. I'm not ready to post on spotify, when I do make a spotify it's when I'm actually ready for a crowd and when I'm actually really good at what I'm doing. I mean I'm proud of myself already but I know I can do better. 

So for that answer soon I prolly will make a spotify but I needa learn. Like I wanna learn how to play the piano and guitar. I want a drum set, and I have so many opportunities right now I'm really grateful but I have to prove myself to people. I take this music stuff to heart I really love doing this shit, just like how I love entertainment like I love art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tonio24

Love this beat so much its a fucking vibe frfr.