PorkyBliss

Follow Your Dreams.

PorkyBliss

Believe To Succeed.

Wednesday 3 April 2024

UPDATES

 Updates updates... Been doing hella shit recently.. First I got offered to work for painting so I get paid to paint, it ain't even bad, matter a fact I love it. It isn't an official official job though, like I'm not doing it everyday since I have to deal with high school, but it is still chill!..

Second, I bought a CD disc drive for my desktop and It's pretty cool. I'm gonna start burning tracks type shit fr fr.

Thirdly... I been working on a new project and I am not beating around the bush on this one. I got tracks for it already starting with the YF Intro. I got hella other tracks but they are demos so I don't really know if I want to put it onto the project, I might just post them separately . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bape Partner